- Large Enterprise Business
- Systeem Hardware
- Systeem Licenties
- Systeem Applicaties
- Gateways VoIP Media
- Routers en Switches
- Gateways GSM
- Telecom Services
OSBiz Hardware upgrade from HiPath 3800 V9
Unify OpenScape Business Upgrade from HiPath 3800 V9 to OSBiz X8
The license upgrade item must be ordered separately, as must any additional licenses required for OSBIZ.Before migrating a HiPath 3000 V5 / V6 / V7 / V8 / V9 system to OpenScape Business V2, the compatibility of all existing hardware units with the new system requirements must be verified.
- The system boxes can continue to be used.
- The HiPath 3000 mainboard and HG1500 must be removed and replaced with the mainboard of the appropriate OSBIZ system.
- OpenScape Business X3/X5 systems require a UPSC-D power supply unit (X3W/X5W) or a UPSC-DR power supply unit (X3R/X5R). The power supply units of the original HiPath 3000 system must be replaced by these as necessary.
- Peripheral line cards must be checked for compatibility with OpenScape Business against the line card list. Incompatible cards must be replaced or discarded, as necessary.
- Optiset E phones will not work in OpenScape Business.
DSP channels for systems with mixed TDM and IP voice connections (e.g. PSTN to SIP subscriber and vice-versa):
DSP channels for up to 8 simultaneous connections are integrated in the mainboard. The OCCB1 plug-in module can be used to extend the number of DSP channels available, allowing up to 48 simultaneous connections. The OCCB3 card provides further digital signal processing channels and is required for increasing the maximum number of simultaneous voice connections from 49 to 128.
When a HiPath 3000 system is upgraded to OpenScape Business, the MAC address of the original HiPath 3000 motherboard is placed on a blacklist to prevent it from being re-used for HiPath 3000 licenses.
1 S30810-K2962-X UC Mainboard X8
1 P30152-P1603-P1 OSBiz System Software small (without OCAB
|Bruto advies prijs||€ 799.00799,00 (excl.btw)|
|Prijs||€ 679.15679,15 (excl.btw)|
|Telecom Services B.V.||Twentepoort Oost 51|
|Tel.: 0546 - 546 546||7609 RG Almelo|